Friday, June 8, 2012

Continuing Education - UW Milwaukee

April 25th, 2011 I took my mother-in-law to UW Milwaukee to see Karl Rove speak.  Of course it's completely normal to have "BATMAN" tell you to "Get the F--- Out" right? In Wisconsin that's the Democrat "norm".

Another point I don't want to forget, Rebecca Kleefisch, our Lt. Governor spoke before Mr. Rove, she wasn't able to stay afterward because she had her final chemotherapy treatment for cancer.  Fast forward to June 2012 when #wiunion on Twitter told her they hope her cancer kills her.  This is the Democrat union party of Wisconsin.
Wisconsin UNIONS taught me they can be hateful




May 2011 Guess what I did in May?




Memorial Day My then 11 year old teaches herself  "Taps" on Memorial Day - After, we prayed for our troops and vets and their families.

Video of "Taps" by my daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment